Monday, October 1, 2012

Temperley Spring/Summer 2013

Did you get a chance to see the premiere of Temperley's Spring/Summer 2013 collection at LFW?  So sublime!  I love this woman's work.  She possesses the amazing ability to incorporate youthfulness, sophistication, and originality into every piece that she produces.  

When I see Temperley's designs, I am able to instantly envision who the wearer is, where she has been and where she is going.  The clothes display a perfect balance of edge, traditional elegance, and whimsy for a woman who has both world experience and a style of her own.

Alice Temperley describes her ideal client as “a sexy, strong, well traveled and confident woman. She knows her own identity but yet is comfortable enough to experiment with different styles and shapes."  In my opinion, she is spot on with in her S/S 2013 collection.  

Below I've included some of my favorite looks from the Temperley show--have a peek!  I'll be over here day-dreaming about London Fashion Week 2013 if you need me.
































No comments :

Post a Comment