Monday, May 27, 2013

Little Girl in the Big Apple

I have some exciting news to share!  I have recently decided to move to New York City for the summer.
 
NYC is a great place, and after all of the years visiting it, I can't believe I will actually be a New Yorker myself. 
 
So, I will keep you updated as I begin my moving process.  Anyone have any fabulous packing tips?
 
 
 
 
I love this mantra, and try to think about it every time I've got to tackle a hard decision. And of course, New York City is glittering in the background, which is so perfect!
 
Also, I will definitely be needing restaurant and city tips from New Yorkers who know what they're doing!  Please share your wealth of knowledge with me! 
 
 
 
 

*photo from tumblr

4 comments :

  1. That is so exciting! New York is filled with so many opportunities, I am sure you will love it :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am super excited! Have you been? Love your blog, by the way! xo

      Delete
  2. I love love LOVE new york! I'm taking my boyfriend there this summer!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I'm sure your boyfriend will love the city. What sites are you going see? You'll absolutely have to post about your trip!! xo

    ReplyDelete