Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Poustovit

I realize I'm a little late on the uptake for this one, but I've just discovered a designer that is going to be my summer wardrobe inspiration.  As I was browsing the web the other day, I came across Poustovit's Fall/Winter collection and it is gorgeous.  And then I saw Spring/Summer, which really took my breath away.

According to Poustovit, "romantic conceptualism with ethnic background is a strategic direction of the brand," which I totally get from this collection. It has a sort of bohemian elegance that is so attractive, the use of textiles is exquisite, and the color palette is divine.  Poustovit designs for a very specific type of woman, one who is:  "Charismatic. Tranquil and harmonious. Natural in her ambivalence. Looks harmoniously in any environment. Trendsetter. Doesn’t look back at others. Creates her unique style."  I like it.



Have a look:



All about the drop-waist silhouette right now...and that material...and the shoes.



Really dig these shorts. Perfect for muggy New York Summer weather, eh?



This pattern reminds me of a kaleidoscope. Isn't it absolutely lovely?


This look is my favorite.  Have a feeling the blouse would be killer as a dress as well.







Wow.  Get in my closet, please!


*All photos from Poustovit website

4 comments :

  1. SO great! Just stopped by your blog, lady! Good stuff! Consider me a bloglovin' follower! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it so great? Perfect for such a variety of different occasions too!

      Delete