Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rag to Riches

Seeing as the temperature here is soaring close to 100 degrees daily, the angel on my shoulder had a terrible battle with the devil on my shoulder over the decision to purchase a new Rag & Bone sweater.
The devil won.
I came home with what I'm sure will be a wardrobe essential once fall rolls around...an adorable stripey, colorful sweater that goes with everything!


Because my new purchase will most likely be boxed away for a few months (I hear New York summers are less than friendly to wool), I wanted to take it out for a quick test run today.

This is what happened:



Post heel in gopher-hole debacle...







Sweater: Rag & Bone (similar here and here)
Denim: Zara (similar)
Shoes: Via Spiga



6 comments :

  1. You're making me blush! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with the devil on my shoulder when shopping A LOT. Don't feel bad :) The sweater looks great with those white jeans!

    ~Sarah
    P.S. I'd love it if you would visit my blog, Sarah's Real Life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just visited your blog, Sarah! I love it! You've got a new fan in me :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, love your knit.

    I am following you and it would be great if you could follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eliza! Going to pop over to your blog now! Would love to follow you! Thanks for stopping by. Xo

      Delete