Monday, June 17, 2013

A Week's Worth of Instagram #2


Self explanatory. BBB Festival was epic! People watching was even more epic.


The event was right on the Potomac River, which made for really magnificent lighting. Kate snapped this one just as the sun was setting. Is that an empty glass in my hand?


I had never seen a sculpture quite like this one. It's located in the National Harbor in Washington, DC, right across the river from Old Town Alexandria. Breathtaking - loved seeing the kids climbing on the stone face! 


One of my good guy friends from college lives and works in DC. We met up for brunch at a wonderful place called Founding Farmers. It was PACKED, so we sat at the bar at caught each other up with our lives and reminisced about old times. Olé!


Happy Father's Day, Pop! Easily one of the most (if not the most) giving, selfless, and inspirational people I've ever met. The bar has been set high.


A little sneak peek of what the next "Good Reads" post might be about. Given the fact that I'm only a third of the way through, you can expect to hear my review in about a week! So far, I'm completely engrossed. I thought I was a fan when I read it in high school...I interpret Anna's character in a completely different light as an adult. And that's all I'll say for now. 

Now it's your turn! Tell me what you chickens have been up to!

1 comment :

  1. Looks like fun times.

    You look so pretty in that first pic. xo

    ReplyDelete