Saturday, July 27, 2013

I Want to Feel Like Grace Kelly




In honor of a week full to the brim with royal affairs, I have chosen the ever-classic Grace Kelly as my fashion muse. I'm still wrapping my mind around the jackpot that was her life. Can you imagine being an academy award winning actress as well as a princess? And who wouldn't want to look like her? Such a stone-cold fox.

1.



2.




3.




1. TOPSHOP Geo Lace Rolled Sleeve Blouse
2. J. Crew Collection Curator Pant
3. River Island Picket Wedge (currently on sale, so get 'em while they're hot!)

3 comments :

  1. She is just so classy! I love the menswear look done in such a fashionable way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice inspiration, especially the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love this style! Great blog you have.

    ReplyDelete